Thread: Psychiatrists vs. Bartenders‏

Default Psychiatrists vs. Bartenders‏

Ever since I was a child I have had a fear of someone/something under my bed. So I went to a shrink...

"I've got problems. Everytime I go to bed I think there is someone under it. I think I am going crazy!"

The shrink says, " Just put yourself in my hands for one year and we should be able to get rid of those fears. We would meet 3 times a week."

"How much do you charge?"

"$80 per visit."

"I'll sleep on it."

6 months later we met on the street and the doctor said, " Why didn't you come to se me about those fears you have?"

"Well, $80 per visit for a year is alot of money!! My bartender cured me for only $10. I was so happy that I saved all that money, I went out and bought a new truck."

"Is that so, and how may I ask did he do that?"

"He told me to cut the legs off of my bed."

Breeder of Quality African Cichlids

List of Cichlids for sale @
    www.tropicalfever.ca

Terry Clements

Out of a job yet?....Keep buying foreign!

''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.'' -- John Wayne

h2osanity is online now Web team, KWAS Membership & Newsletter Chair

Bwahahaha!

Most species do their own evolving, making it up as they go along, which is the way Nature intended. And this is all very natural and organic and in tune with mysterious cycles of the cosmos, which believes that there is nothing like millions of years of really frustrating trial and error to give a species moral fiber and, in some cases, backbone. - Terry Pratchett

I keep all the monsters and creepy stuff under my bed! Two reasons...
    1) if any other monsters or creepy stuff comes to get me, my current stash of monsters and creepy stuff will eat said other monsters and creepy stuff
    2) I love tormenting my daughters!!!
    The Fickle Canadian Aquarist
    KWAS MEMBER SINCE 1979/KWAS HONORARY MEMBER SINCE 2004
    linkedin

h2osanity is online now Web team, KWAS Membership & Newsletter Chair

Quote Originally Posted by pyro View Post
    Ooooo, that's evil... my dad jumped out/up at me during storytime when I was about 5 (true story), didn't put my feet back on the floor at night until I was....oh wait...I still don't and a 100 lb lab sleeps at my side for protection...
    Most species do their own evolving, making it up as they go along, which is the way Nature intended. And this is all very natural and organic and in tune with mysterious cycles of the cosmos, which believes that there is nothing like millions of years of really frustrating trial and error to give a species moral fiber and, in some cases, backbone. - Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by pyro View Post
    I keep all the monsters and creepy stuff under my bed! Two reasons...
    1) if any other monsters or creepy stuff comes to get me, my current stash of monsters and creepy stuff will eat said other monsters and creepy stuff
    That's genius! I'll have to try that with my son; then maybe he won't want sleep in mine and my wife's bed all the time.
    Leo "14thWarrior" M. Lalande
    - 20G w. 1 Jewel Cichlid and 3 Yellow Labs,
    - 5G w. a bunch of guppies.
    ...and 4 more tanks waiting to get wet.