Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: login error

Hi Jayne, all photos are visible by everyone including guests. If you get stuck just ask me for help.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

h2osanity is offline Web team, KWAS Membership & Newsletter Chair

Ok Phil.....HELP!

just kidding.... kinda, sorta, you know...in eventuality...

Thanks.
    Most species do their own evolving, making it up as they go along, which is the way Nature intended. And this is all very natural and organic and in tune with mysterious cycles of the cosmos, which believes that there is nothing like millions of years of really frustrating trial and error to give a species moral fiber and, in some cases, backbone. - Terry Pratchett

Just shoot me a PM whenever. I don't mind helping you at all.

I don't know if I fully agree with ya Phil. Either imagicmagic or GD does the image resizing and 1 extra write to the database is not really valid, it's already writti g to the db no matter the size of the image. And even if it was an extra entry it wouldn't make any performance slow down unless it's one real cheap crappy server. I only got the resize message when I changed to the classic upload I stead of the fancy pants one that is all confusing. The fancy pants one just had a red circle or something, I actually thought that it didn't allow png files to be honest! It's just confusing and with a couple little tweaks could be a lot smoother for the less technical.
    Rich
    FINNEX CANADA - High end LED lights, not high end prices!
    CanadaPleco.com - Our Plecos Suck Harder - Canadian Forums for Pleco Enthusiasts

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaPleco View Post
    Just trying to help out as I am sure I am not the only one experiencing these problems.
    Just to clarify, in all the time that I was helping Phil with the forum, this is the first that I have heard about this issue. However, it is good that you pointed this out.
    The Fickle Canadian Aquarist
    KWAS MEMBER SINCE 1979/KWAS HONORARY MEMBER SINCE 2004
    linkedin

Quote Originally Posted by pyro View Post
    Just to clarify, in all the time that I was helping Phil with the forum, this is the first that I have heard about this issue. However, it is good that you pointed this out.
    Ya it's been happening for over a year to me. I finally decided to say something and how to fix it

I ran into a similar problem setting up a few shopping carts recently and had to us that redirect to www so the sessions would not be dropped.
    Rich
    FINNEX CANADA - High end LED lights, not high end prices!
    CanadaPleco.com - Our Plecos Suck Harder - Canadian Forums for Pleco Enthusiasts

Some people (including me) have enough trouble posting pic's so if there is an easy way I'm all for it.

Breeder of Quality African Cichlids

List of Cichlids for sale @
    www.tropicalfever.ca

Terry Clements

Out of a job yet?....Keep buying foreign!

''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.'' -- John Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by fever View Post
    Some people (including me) have enough trouble posting pic's so if there is an easy way I'm all for it.
    Photobucket... easy. It would be nice to see some of your fish Terry!
    The Fickle Canadian Aquarist
    KWAS MEMBER SINCE 1979/KWAS HONORARY MEMBER SINCE 2004
    linkedin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12