Thread: Severum

Default Severum

was at big als and saw a nice gold severum but it was only 4" and was told that it too tiny to be in the 130g tank with my oscar (5") so im looking for a severum that on the larger side of things, after one AT LEAST 6"... oscar is 5" at this time now, was told he prolly might bully the severum and such and that i should look for a arger sized severum to take any abuse from other in the tank if it happens...

please let me know what ya guys have....

Again I dont think that size matters I have a 72g tank with 30 fish in it an they range from 1/2 " to 6" in size and the all get along fine. So with a 130g tank you should have lots of space for fish btw how many fish do you have in the tank at the moment?

Quote Originally Posted by Gregor View Post
    Again I dont think that size matters I have a 72g tank with 30 fish in it an they range from 1/2 " to 6" in size and the all get along fine. So with a 130g tank you should have lots of space for fish btw how many fish do you have in the tank at the moment?
    right now in the tank are 3 fish, oscar once he gets re-added with be 4, and then i have another fish i have ot pick up, and possibly a severum if i find one big enough...

i was told a 4" severum would not be able to take the abuse from the oscar as there built like a teddy bear compared to some fish,